Strength and endurance are both critical to performance as a climber. Each training session will build on another and assist in keeping you well-rounded, maintaining joint health, and developing strong muscles that have the endurance to keep you on the wall longer.
If you enjoy climbing/bouldering and want to give yourself a quick performance boost, this program is for you.
- For the recreational climber
- 3 days per week
- Supplemental to your climbing sessions
- Full body strength + cardio
- Simple but effective!
- 4 Week Block 1 – Accumulation (Building work capacity by adding more reps and sets)
- 4 Week Block 2 – Intensification (Building intensity by increasing weight and difficulty)
- 4 Week Block 3 – Peaking (Building to top end intensities and deloading to peak strength and fitness)