This is a program for weightlifters who have developed the basic technique and strength to progress in the sport, and are ready for a higher level of technical work along with consistent strength and accessory pieces in the week to increase mass and to develop more force production.
- 5 days per week
- Daily Olympic lifts – Complexes included
- Squats AND pulls 3 times per week at multiple intensity ranges
- Volume early in the week, intensity later in the week
- 4 Week Block 1 – Introduction (Building work capacity and volume)
- 4 Week Block 2 – Intensification (Focus is on strength and heavier weights)
- 4 Week Block 3 – Peaking (Building to a 1 rep max in the lifts, with a big deload to finish)